Wednesday, January 31, 2007

I always post about our horrible sleep, so I feel it is only right that I post something positive about sleeping! :)

Carter has successfully slept through the night 6 times now (ever.) With 2 of those times being this week (ok, one night he woke at 5am to eat - but that was still 10 hours in a row) Last night he didn't get up from the time we put him down at 6:45pm till 7am this morning. Not a peep. Over 12 hours!!! Way to go Carter!!!

Grayson (who once upon a time slept through the night 75% of the time) has now taken a liking to a bottle around 4am. He polishes it off and then crashes for another few hours. We can live with that. We are thinking (hoping) that once he cuts his top 2 teeth (which are really seeming to make him miserable these days) he'll revert back to sleeping through the night.
Let's just hope I didn't jinx us.


And just cause they are so darn cute (if I do say so myself)...

2 comments:

Missy said...

Yay for good sleeping habits!! Such adorable boys!

Kate said...

Your blog is adorable!! I love all the pictures of the boys and the updates--and what big boys they are..even pulling themselves up!!

And a belated congrats on the adoption..that's great!