Thursday, January 11, 2007

There was a time not too many months ago that I had a hard enough time getting myself up and out of bed, dressed, and out the door in the mornings. This morning I found myself making a huge batch of baby food peas. When I looked at the clock it was 6:57am. The sun wasn't even up.(The peas are not for breakfast - but to freeze when I get home tonight.)

And just because I am proud of my wife...Leanne has been going to the gym almost everyday since New Years. And while this is a huge feat in and of itself, she is having to go at 9pm - meaning she doesn't get home till 11 or so. And to make it all the more impressive she has to get up at 5am in order to leave home at 6 and be at work by 7 so she can leave at 4 and come home to let Mia go at 5. Of course since she has taken the evenings, she now has the Groundhog Day schedule mentioned below. I am trying to convince her to go a bit earlier so that she can get some rest. Oh ,and by the way neither kid is consistantly sleeping through the night. Actually, we've never had a night where at least one didn't wake up somewhere between 11p and 5am. But that is for another post.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All I can say is, Wow.

I don't know what I feel more - impressed, or terrified.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad i "tuned" in. The photos are cute. You don't need to think about cards when the blog is available.

Your schedule exhausts me just to think about. I try to be active in retirement, but I could never keep up with you two and the boys.