This morning while I was packing my lunch in the kitchen and the boys were (supposedly) drinking their milk and playing with toys in the living room, I heard them laughing like a bunch of hyenas. Now if there is someone in there entertaining them, I could understand, but they don't normally crack each other up. When I looked around the corner, this is what I found. Grayson can get up on the chair in about 2 seconds (doesn't even need the ottoman!) He was jumping around laughing his head off, while Carter laughed and struggled to get up there (he can't get up there without assistance.) It wouldn't be such a big issue if he could actually get off by himself, but he can't. Well, he CAN - but it involves just walking off the chair into the thin air and falling. No matter how many times I try to get him to sit and go down bottom first, he will not do it. At least it isn't that far from the chair to the ground. :)
CAUGHT!

Do they look like they are having fun???

Grayson is so proud of himself!!!
Carter wants to know why he can't get up there too (and yes, I put him up there so he could play too. But I had to have both hands to prevent them from knocking into each other - hence no pictures!)
No comments:
Post a Comment