Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I am sure I am going to jinx myself, but.....

Grayson has slept ALL NIGHT in his bed for 3 nights in a row! Sunday and Monday he didn't wake up all night long and woke up in his bed at 6:45 and 7:00 happy as a clam. Last night, he woke at 12:30, took a sip of water and put his head on his pillow (and with 3 minutes of butt patting) he was out. Mia called and said that they slept till 7:45 this morning! HOLY COW! 12.5 hours! Of course, she also said that they wouldn't take a morning nap and she had to REALLY convince them to take an afternoon nap...

Can I tell you how much easier it is to get ready in the morning when I am not chasing after the munchkins, or picking up upteen feet of shredded toilet paper off the floor, or finding out that Carter can now reach things that 2 days ago were out of his reach?!?!

Speaking of...I really think that Carter has put on a couple of inches in the past week. He is grabbing things that I moved out of his reach at the end of last week, looking into the bedside table drawers, rather than just blindly grabbing at things in there, and when I reach down to pick him up, I don't feel that I am reaching as far. Unbelievable. I can't believe how much they are growing.

No comments: