One week later and we are back to normal. YIPPEEE! Leanne started feeling human again Wednesday into Thursday and the boys energy has continued to increase during the entire week. I managed to avoid the plague - but I am still second guessing every stomach cramp, every time I feel (even the slight bit) under the weather, or being tired.
Today we took the boys to Gymboree - a kids gym where they have play equipment for the kids to climb on, singing, and most importantly - other kids! We did a round of classes this summer when they were running a special - but didn't feel it was in our budget to do it this fall/winter. Thankfully, Nana and Granddaddy and Papa Page and Grammy stepped in and we got the boys enrolled. Wow. What a difference 6 months makes. They had so much fun! They were better able to follow directions, they weren't intimidated by the activities, and they got to run off a lot of energy! Hopefully, they'll make some new friends too!
I'll get some new pictures up soon, I promise! :)
Saturday, February 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment