Tuesday, January 01, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

We hope that your New Years celebration was more exciting than ours. Last year, even with 7 month olds, we managed to make it to midnight. This year, with 19 month olds, we were asleep by 11 (and that is being generous!)

After I got home from work, we all went out for Chinese. Carter ate his weight in edamame and Grayson refused to eat anything. After we got them to sleep (pretty easily, I might add!) Leanne and I watched a movie on pay-per-view and decided that sleep was more important than seeing the new year in. Grayson stayed in his bed till 3am (thank you, Gray!) and Carter slept through the night in his bed (thank you, Carter!) We're all looking forward to their nap, at which point we'll get out and about for the day.

Leanne is feeling better. While she still has a cough, it sounds like she has gone from a 4 pack a day habit to 1 pack. IMPROVEMENT!

HAPPY 2008!!

No comments: