Monday, June 25, 2007

I am still looking for the damn cable. I thought I had found it at work (plugged into my computer) but when I went to hook it up to upload pictures, I realized it went to my Palm. Oops.

Anyway, here is a recap from last weekend.

We had a great weekend. The weather was beautiful. We went to the playground, went to downtown Silver Spring where the boys played in the fountain (we weren't sure they'd like it, but Grayson LOVED it! He ran around with a huge grin on his face while getting sprayed!), and went to our community pool where they walked around in the pool and watched the older kids play. It was great to be outside so much this weekend and the boys slept really well. :)

Speaking of sleep, we've decided to take the low road and just bring Grayson to bed with us when he wakes during the night. He's been waking somewhere between 10:30-3:30 and I just walk in and pluck him out and hand him to Leanne where he cuddles on in and goes back to sleep till 6:30 or so. Leanne's alarm goes off at 5:30 and we've just decided that we are all getting a lot more sleep since we just gave in and we haven't met many 15 year old boys who still sleep with their moms. So, it is working for us now. Who knows. Maybe we'll change our tune as he gets older, but right now we like getting extra cuddle time and waking up and seeing him with his arms flung out in his footed jammies is just too cute.

No comments: