Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Well, no sooner had I lamented about our lack of sleep, what did Carter do???? SLEEP THROUGH THE NIGHT!!! WHOOOO HOOO! We put them to bed around 7:15 since they were exhausted from not napping well yesterday. Grayson woke at 10pm and would not be consoled by patting or gas drops. We figured he was hungry since he ate his bottle early and refused his cereal, so Leanne fed him and got him back down. I thought that we might not hear from him till morning since he's been going 8 hours or so - but alas, he was up at 4am and sucked down another bottle. So, while I didn't get to sleep a whole night uninterupted, that is okay! I got 5.5 hours of consecutive sleep - the longest I have had in nearly 6 months!!! Now, I know that Carter can sleep through the night! I am onto him now! ;) Whether it is a fluke or the start of a nice pattern remains to be seen. But a girl can hope, can't she?

No comments: