Monday, November 20, 2006

It has been a few days since I've updated. Blogger seemed to be down most of Thursday and Friday. I could see our blog, but couldn't edit it. Oh well.

Here are the guys yesterday morning! Grayson on the left - and Carter on the right. We'd already changed Gray out of his fleece pajamas, but Carter still has his on. Seriously, there is nothing cuter than babies in their pajamas - especially right after a bath when they smell like lavender baby soap??? :)


The boys survived their first charitable endeavor. We did the Walk to End Homelessnes on Saturday. It was a 5k walk around the mall and tidal basin. They did a fantastic job hanging out in their stroller - taking naps, looking around, and generally being cute. Plus, they got to use their new wind/rain/cold weather cover for their stroller! It wasn't until the very end that they melted from hunger. But who could blame them? It had been nearly 6 hours since they'd eaten. But we detoured into the Smithsonian castle and satiatited them with bottles, cereal, and the new food of the week....green beans (which were a big hit!) Wonder what food we'll try for Thanksgiving. Sweet potatoes? Carrots?

I meant to bring the camera and take a picture of the walk - but forgot the camera. At least I did remember....6 bottles, 4 burp cloths, 2 sets of clothes, 4 bibs, 1 Baby Bjorn, 1 stroller cover, 2 fleece hats, 2 babies, 2 moms.....you get the idea. ;)

And since I posted an incriminating (of us, not him) picture of Carter falling asleep eating, I will post one of Gray doing the following night. At least Gray finished eating and fell asleep while his brother was finishing.


Carter getting fed by mom. Should I pose? Should I eat? Oh, the decisions....EAT.

No comments: