
Here is the picture of my beautiful family that makes it worth taking 5 hours and a sherpa to get out the door! Pretty darn cute, eh?
Sleep. I know many (most?) of you are tired of me lamenting on the lack of sleep we are getting. But seriously, at nearly 6 months, I had no idea that we still wouldn't get a full nights sleep - at least on occassion. We go to playgroups (for the moms, really) and listen to other moms tell how their 2 week old or 2 month old or whatever is sleeping from 7pm-7am. And here we are at nearly 6 months jumping for joy if we "only" get up 2 times a night PER baby. Grayson has been our sleeper. 95% of the time, you put him in his crib at night and he conks out with nary a peep. And in the past few weeks, he has started to wake only once per night - somewhere around 3am - nearly 8 hours after being put to bed. YAY! Carter on the other hand, has been waking around midnight and then again around 4 or 5. We've been able to get him to go back to sleep at midnight with some Mylicon and Gripe Water - but no feeding. But at 4-5am, I've been feeding him so he'll go back to sleep and I can catch another few winks before my alarm goes off at 5:40. I keep telling myself that they will sleep through the night before they go to college.....right? Right?????
No comments:
Post a Comment