We are having a bit of naptime/bedtime unpleasentness since Grayson learned how to crawl out of his crib a couple of weeks ago. At first he did it but didn't repeat it - now it is a constant battle. We put him in, he crawls out. Over and over again. Carter isn't able to get out, but he helps alert us by screaming, "GRAYSON!" and then jumping up and down in his crib. It is like a little alarm. I guess we could convert their cribs to toddler beds, but right now we still have one kid who is contained in his bed. I like that. :) Of course with the later bedtimes and dark mornings, the kids are sleeping till nearly 7. So much nicer than when everyone was awake this summer at 5:45. I plan on making their room into a tomb this summer.
Grayson has slept ALL NIGHT in his bed both Friday and Saturday nights the last 2 weekends. I don't know what it is about those nights, but every other night, he joins us in our bed. Oh well. It is a start.
here are are couple of pictures. The first was at the Breakfast with Santa at our Community Center. Obviously, neither kid was interested in having a family picture taken. Oh well.

This was taken later in the day at their Gymboree class. I don't know what is up with Gray's hair. It isn't usually parted in the middle like that. I'll attribute it to hat head or just running and playing.

No comments:
Post a Comment