Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas isn't just for kids. For Christmas, Leanne and I got a new camera. A fancy, big, camera with lots of buttons and dials that we don't know how to use - yet. I've had fun playing with it (we opened it prior to Christmas so that we could use it Christmas day.) I love that I can get the many expressions of Carter (one day, I'll have to post a series of Carter's facial expressions. They are hysterical.) But here are a few.


I love this of Gray. This kid is ALWAYS on the move and more often than not, I get a picture of the back of his head.

a cool shot of their train table.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Nicole said...

So which camera did you all end up getting?

Alison said...

We got the Rebel XTi. Very cool - but so much to learn! :)