It's been awhile since I posted last. Letsee what's happening...
Leanne's subcutaneous cyst that she has had for years got infected last weekend. On Saturday,she ended up going to the urgent care center across the street and got antibiotics but by Monday it wasn't any better and she was in a lot of pain. She went back and got stronger antibiotics and a referral to a surgeon. She went to the surgeon Tuesday morning, who took one look at it and cut it out right then and there! Leanne now has a "gaping hole" in her abdomen (the words of the surgeon!) She's spent the better part of the week recovering and is almost good as new (well, except for that hole in the abdomen thing she has going on!) :)
The boys. Oh, our sweet, sleepless, smiley sons. :) I have a couple of new pictures that I need to get uploaded - and I am sure we'll take more tomorrow given that it is Easter - so plan on seeing some this week. No Easter bonnets for the boys. Not even cute seersucker pants (although it is my goal to get them into blue seeksucker pants sometime in their childhood! As a girl who grew up in the south (nevermind I am not really a southerner) I love seersucker. I have promised Leanne they don't have to don the whole suit, just the pants and a white shirt. :))
So, I'll be back soon with pictures of the baskets the Easter Bunny brought, the eggs he (is the Easter Bunny a he or she???) hid (filled with Cheerios/Goldfish), and the adorable, toothy, giggly boys who are receiving them.
Tuesday, April 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment