Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Here are some pictures to whet your appetite!

A funny story - On the morning we were leaving, Leanne and I were upstairs getting dressed and finishing our packing. All of a sudden we realized the kids weren't upstairs with us anymore (we typically keep us all together on one level of the house.) I head downstairs and before I get to the bottom, I see that the pantry door is wide open. Uh-oh. When I peered around the corner to the living room, this is what I saw. They had taken leftover candy canes from the pantry and were happily chomping away and watching tv. They were so pleased with themselves and all we could do was laugh!


A family portrait on our first night there!


Check out my Mickey ears and sunglasses! I am cool!

Really. How tough can you be with a Mickey hat on? :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: