Well, evidently I am not going to be winning the blog of the year post, given how badly I have been at posting in 2009.
We are scheduled to leave in 2 days. Leanne is feeling better. And by better, I mean that she is walking around and isn't in the excruciating pain she was in before the steroid epidural, but she isn't 100% pain free. Her leg is still painful and she is still taking the narcotics for the pain. But she thinks she can manage (she'll probably end up in one of those portable scooter things) which I am sure the kids will love. :)
So we are just trudging along. The kids are excited about going - mostly to ride the "metro" (aka monorail), the elevators/escalators (we could have just stayed home and gone to the mall), and the train (ironically in 30+ trips I have never ridden the train. It'll be a first for me too!) They told me yesterday that they weren't going to ride on any "dark rides." Okay.
I'll be back post trip with pictures and a full report. :)
Tuesday, February 03, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Have Fun!!!
Hope to you all soon.
Post a Comment